ANIMATIONSTORYTELLING

BODY LANGUAGE AND FACIAL EXPRESSION

What does body language, facial features and corporate communication have to do with each other? And why should you even think about it in your business communication? Studies show that only 7% of your communication is bound in words! The remaining 93% is about pose, facial and tone of voice.

kropssprog-ansigtsmimik-levende-streg

Communication is often non verbal

Normally corporate communication does not deal with or focus on facial expressions — nor pose and posture. But in reality, there should really be a focus on both facial expressions, body language and storytelling in all your communication. You can’t just rely on “the power of the word”. Because studies show that only 7% of your communication is bound in words! The remaining 93% is about pose, facial and tone of voice.

Body languages makes your audience feel safe

The human autonomic nervous system constantly decipher micro-expressions in other people. And we constantly look for danger signals in our surroundings. In fact, the decoding is so delicate that we can sense whether a message feels safe or we need to be on guard. Our brain is constantly trying to read between the lines.

Some people are incredibly good at capturing and understanding other people’s body language. In fact, the ability to understand facial expressions and posture is what has led us to survive evolutionally. As humans’ greatest enemies are no longer saber-headed, musk oxen or mammoths, but other humans – we all have become better at reading body language and facial expression.

Related: Brand storytelling – cuddle-hormone wins

Visualization with life and face expression

Most companies are also moving away from long mails, notes, Power Point presentations and leaders who do not communicate well live. And in trying to avoid the boring executive videos, more and more companies turn to the drawn media. Because with graphic facilitation, cartoons, animated videos and speed drawing videos, you can easily control your story.

Det handler nemlig om, at din modtager skal føle sig tryg – og om at han / hun skal føle noget, når du fortæller din historie. Og det skal du huske i alt lige fra change-management processer til strategi-møder, videregivelse af visioner såvel som i ekstern branding og kommunikation.

The important thing is that your recipient feels safe and comfortable – and that he / she should feel something when you tell your story. And you must remember this in everything from change-management processes to strategy meetings, the transmission of visions as well as in external branding and communication.

Related: Include micro expressions

Related posts

Facilitering-skabet-fællesskab-facilitation

FACILITATE A STRONG “WE”

Facilitate a feeling of team spirit. A shared narrative helps you create a sense of community around your strategy. Most companies have gradually come to the conclusion that long strategic […]

visual-storytelling-levende-streg

VISUAL STORYTELLING IS THE FUTURE

Visual storytelling is the communication form of the future. Visual communication is booming and is entering a kind of golden age. Just look at social platforms like Youtube, Instagram and […]

VISUALIZE YOUR STRATEGY WITH CARTOONS

Cartoons are used internally and externally by companies. The films are used to visualize everything from company strategies, product development, user journeys, employee learning – and of course to external […]

GDPR-Levende-Streg

ANIMATION CAN SOLVE VIOLATION OF GDPR

Animation videos can solve your company’s challenges with violating GDPR rules. We have all read or heard about GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) that EU introduced – and which came […]

vægmaleri-graffiti-levende-streg-mural

MURALS FOR YOUR COMPANY

Murals have become more and more trendy in recent years. And graffiti is no longer something you just look at the street. Graffiti has become art on par with paintings, […]

LIVE DRAWING AND GUERILLA MARKETING

Guerilla Marketing … What does it have to do with live drawing? At Levende Streg we often draw live at conferences, meetings, work shops and seminars or strategy sessions. Many companies […]

Levende-Streg-live-drawing-graphic-recording

LIVE DRAWING – DRAW YOUR SUCCESS

Live drawing – live illustrators in Denmark. There is a great need for artists and illustrators who can draw “live”. On Levende Streg we’re experiencing a huge demand for illustrators […]

visualize-your-vision-80-kernefortælling-levende-streg

VISUALIZE YOUR CORE STORY

A company’s core story or narrative is the story that explains a company’s eligibility. It’s the story of your company’s uniqueness  and what creates value for your organization. I often […]

Tænker du Video SEO når du bruger video? SEO til din video er nøjagtigt lige så vigtigt for din video, som det er for din landing page. Hvis du ikke allerede nu tænker SEO ind i din eksterne videokommunikation, så er det på tide, at du starter nu. Youtube - en søgemaskine du ikke må overse Youtube er en søgemaskine, nøjagtig ligesom Google (og i øvrigt ejet af samme). Så det er helt afgørende, at du får uploadet dine videoer til søgemaskinen og får beskrevet dit indhold minutiøst ned til sekunder af indhold. For du har brug for, at dit videoindhold bliver søgbart - og kan findes af din målgruppe. Videoer er hot Der bliver set over 5 milliarder videoer om dagen på Youtube, og mediet har over 1,5 milliarder brugere om måneden. https://www.omnicoreagency.com/youtube-statistics/ Youtube er et af tidens vigtigste medier. Vloggers er ligesom kendisser nu om dage. Og børn og unge konsumere Youtube videoer, som aldrig før. Det er en platform i voldsom vækst, hvor brugerne sidder flere timer om dagen foran skærmen. Men bruger du Youtube platformen til dine virksomhedsvideoer? Og husker du at lave ordentlig SEO i din historiefortælling? Din målgruppe er på Youtube Alligevel overser langt de fleste virksomheder Youtube som del af både interne og eksterne kampagner. Youtube kan f.eks. være det helt rigtige medie at rekruttere nye medarbejdere på -eller lave playlister til intern læring. https://theundercoverrecruiter.com/use-youtube-recruitment/ Men Youtube er samtidig også den sociale kanal, hvor din målgruppe bare sidder og venter på at blive underholdt. I gennemsnit bruger din målgruppe ca. 40 minutter om dagen på Youtube. Og de skriger på indhold og gode videoer! Kan du nu se, hvorfor det er på tide at gøre brug af den største video-søgemaskine igennem historien? Ligesom Google Adwords - bare for video Men hvad har det med SEO og virksomhedshistorier at gøre? Det er i virkeligheden meget simpelt. Du skal opbygge din fortælling, så den adresserer forskellige keywords - nøjagtig ligesom i Google, når du laver SEO til dine webpages. Når din video så er uploadet til Youtube, skal du lave en minutiøs beskrivelse (ned til sekunder), som forklarer indholdet af din video. På den måde kan Youtube’s algoritmer finde de relevante keywords - og din video bliver søgbar. Og nu ikke noget med at snyde. Det handler om, at du beskriver dit indhold - så dine brugere og din målgruppe kan finde dit materiale. Playlister er vigtige Nu er du ved at fange, hvorfor du skal bruge Youtube, og hvorfor du skal bruge til på at beskrive dit indhold ned til sekunder. Men hvad med playlister. Hvorfor er de så vigtige. Playlister er den mest effektive måde at beholde dine viewer på din kanal på. Når man er igang med at se en af dine videoer, vil den næste video i din playliste automatisk blive foreslået. På den måde kan du guide din seer til at se det, du gerne vil have dem til. Og du kan give dem relateret indhold til det, de allerede ser. Kan du se pointen nu? Hvordan gør du? 1. Gå ind på Youtube og søg på din niche - eller det, der er relevant for dit indhold. På den måde kan du se, hvad der er populære søgeord på Youtube. 2. På samme måde kan du bruge forskellige Keyword værktøjer, så du finder de rigtige keywords, der skal med i din fortælling. 3. Derefter skal du opbygge din storyline, så det indeholder dine keywords. 4. Når du derefter laver din video, hvad enten det er animation eller live footage, har du de rigtige keywords indbygget i din historie. 5. Når din historie er oploadet til Youtube skal du lave en gennemgribende og gennemarbejdet beskrivelse af indholdet af din video - ned til handling på sekund-basis.

SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION (SEO) FOR VIDEO?

SEO for your video is just as important to your video as it is for your landing page. If you do not already think about search engine optimization (SEO) in […]

Gentænk din CVI - rethink your visual identity

RETHINK YOUR CVI INTO AN ITERATIVE DESIGN PROCESS

Your company’s CVI – corporate visual identity – is an important building block for your company’s branding both outwardly and inwardly in your organization. But as such a corporate visual […]

logo-farver-colors-levende-streg

THE LOGO COLOR REVEALS YOUR BUSINESS!

Your logo is the most important part of your CVI, your company’s visual identity. And ideally, your logo will show the essence of your business. And here the color is […]

storytelling model comic book Levende Streg berettermodel

THE BEST STORYTELLING MODEL – WOW AND KAPOW YOUR RECEIVER!

The best storytelling model is essential to your business. One of the most unifying features of the human race is that we all crave good stories. We love hearing stories. […]